About London Antiques Centre
www.londonantiquescentre.com is owned and operated by ‘London Antiques Centre Ltd’. We (London Antiques Centre Ltd) are registered in England and Wales with the Company number 08674969 and our registered office is 3 The Courtyard, Timothy’s Bridge Road, Stratford Upon Avon, Warwickshire, CV39 9NP. This is a correspondence address only and no antiques are held at or sold from this address.
Terms and conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- If you are a dealer/business using then we nor any third parties will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with;
- loss of sales, profits, revenue or business
- business interruption
- loss of data
- loss of anticipated savings
- wasted management or office time
- loss of goodwill
- loss of business opportunity
- With all transactions that occur between a visitor/member/buyer and an antique dealer, we will not take part in any transaction or negotiation and we accept no liability for such transactions.
- Please ensure that all payments for goods by whichever method you have chosen has cleared before goods are sent / sold, as we accept no liability for any failed transactions
- Any seller appearing on our site does not represent an endorsement/recommendation by us for that particular seller/business. Buyers and sellers should use their own judgement and perform their own due diligence on all transactions.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.